Landowner assistance for habitat improvement announced

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Tue Mar 3 10:31:01 EST 1998

TREEFARMER at webtv.net wrote:

> Well, it looks like everybody's come out of hibernation.
>
> I wonder if there's a regional difference between consulting foresters
> and landowners? Maybe this could account for the varied views expressed
> here.

You bet, for landowners anyway!  Texans value private land a heck of a
lot more than, say, Californians, or so it seems by the posts.  But the
thing that grabs my attention is that the foresters seem to be pretty
standard issue.  They show the same problems, concerns, and interests
across the US.  Of course, as Joe says, maybe cause there are so few of
us willing to talk on the web.

Even Nick, in Scotland, for you new comers, seems to have the same rocky
road to success.
--
Don Staples
UIN 4653335