AS THE WORLD TURNS

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Tue Mar 3 08:33:35 EST 1998

To those interested in forestry on planet Earth via the internet's
forestry newsgroups, bionet.agroforestry and alt.forestry.

So, our daily readings in these groups start off with the East coast
boys and girls with sophisticated attacks on the establishment by Der
Forestmeister, then the vigorous defense by the world's most
sophisticated and advanced "establishment forester" alias Steve Nix of
Alabama.

Then as the sun moves to the west, we hear from our midwest contingent
of woodsmen and landowners often with less politics and real nitty
gritty "how to do it" discussion- in good midwestern Teutonic
practicality.

Shortly thereafter, the Texan Ranger joins in the fray with witicism
wearing his six shooter with that bottle of Scotch in his back pocket.
<G>

Then we hear from the West coast boys and their problems in redwood and
Doug Fir country. Will the mountains all erode to the sea?

Either before or after all of the above, we hear from Scotsman, Nick
Ananin- representing the Eastern hemisphere and old world
sophistication.

We are having fun here, the crem-de-la crem of the forestry world.
McCluhan's "global village".

But, where are the other 20,000 foresters and millions of landowners and
countless forestry bureaucrats on the planet? Let's hear from you! This
is the "happening place". This is the revolution! If you're not here,
you're not "with it". <G>
--
-------
http://forestmeister.com

http://forestmeister.com/global-online-essays/home.html
"Earth's only online forestry journal containing essays from the cutting
edge- no pun intended"