Computer Cruise Program..

Jostnix jostnix at
Wed Mar 4 07:13:51 EST 1998

In article <19980304032701.WAA28135 at>, bobndwoods at
(BOBNDWOODS) writes:

A Missippi State proffessor has developed a little dos based cruise
called Tallyman they were giving away.   I've used it with very
results.  I'll post some more info on it when I get the handbook
>from the
office later this week.

This sounds like that is just what I need (tried and tested by a true dirt
forester as well).  I am assuming it is stand alone and will run at the c:>
Please let me know how to get a copy...

``````) (___©______John Stephen Nix
Alabama Forestry Link...