Group Appreciation

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Fri Mar 6 00:30:43 EST 1998

Have at it brother, I may be able to talk, but you are in league with
the wizards on the net a hell of lot more than I.  I don't mind the
honorific title, the additonal speaking time, or the long hard hours on
the net.  But Gerry seemed to know his stuff and has disappeared.

Gerry mentioned once that he had gone on sabatical for 2 years, came
back and discovered the bionet.agroforestry was still here, and he was
still the honcho.  Maybe we are in a loop that Stanford wizards have
overlooked?  Could be the case of not caring for the smaller posting
sites.

then again, we could be in the middle of an experiment gone terribly
wrong, a twilight zone episode for foresters.

--
Don Staples