Is this really the end of UK forestry?

Nick Ananin visfor at globalnet.co.uk
Fri Mar 6 17:36:02 EST 1998

No such thing as the end of UK forestry - not while I'm around. Maybe a
change of tack and yes perhaps we will (or are already) more like park
keepers.

However I keep spreading the news about a balanced aproach to forestry.
Which is why I set up the Forest Education Initiative Cluster for the North
East of Scotland. Teach the kids and they educate the parents.

Nick Ananin at Vision Forestry, Aberdeen, Scotland
visfor at globalnet.co.uk
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~visfor/
the home of the  Global Association of Online Foresters