Scanned film of heli-logging

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Fri Mar 6 08:50:52 EST 1998

john doe wrote:

> Today, the more 'politically correct' way of sharing images in the
> non-alt.binary news groups is to place it in a web page, at least
> temporarily, and to post a link to that page to the newsgroup so that
> them that wants to can view at leisure.

Agreed; which is why I haven't posted pictures here. The fellow who did
it probably just didn't understand this "netiquet". Best to put the
pictures on web pages, then put links in your messages to those images.

Now, I gotta put that picture of Clinton and his intern in the oval
office up on my web page when I get a chance. <G>

Joe