Landowner Assistance for Wildlife Habitat Improvement

Don Staples dstaples at
Sat Mar 7 19:30:47 EST 1998

Susan112 wrote:
> Don wrote:
> > you probably will recognize the team of Barnickol and Jones.
> Yep, they've been making good impressions on folks for years, I wish all our
> Central Office types were like those too.
> >I did a hardwood resource study down in the boot heel
> That's the one spot in the state I haven't visited yet...Not much in the way of
> a hardwood resource to study I understand.
We were looking at a 100 mile radius, lots of wood in that range.

> >....hard wood chipper plant
> Currently dirty words in the Ozarks...we've just recently gotten the industry
> and when cattle prices are up a land clearing frenzy may begin. It's got the
> enviros in an uproar.

I quess I dodged that bullet then, I was slated to be the head
procuremant hack, they would have really loved Texas technology in the
Don Staples
UIN 4653335

My Ego Stroke: