McForestry: Spew it on a Political NG for a while, Joe.

JimiFromMI jimifrommi at aol.com
Sun Mar 8 23:52:49 EST 1998

Like in the forest, there are cause / effect relationships out there.

Its your liberal programs such as Min.Wages, Extended Family Medical Whatever,
(your sabatical), and over-burdening tax regulations that cause businesses to
structure themselves as such.   If your $@##$ Democratic congress didn't #@$%$#
things up over the last 30 years or however long they've controlled things, we
wouldn't be in such a sorry state (MA).  Talk about CRONYism and take a look at
your Democratic friends.  Some sorry puke Senator in the NewEngland states even
went as far as adding Lake Champlaign to the list of the Great Lakes!  Your
buddy, President Clinton "proudly" signed away over the weekend.  Give me a
break <oink> <oink> pork fat program consistant with the people that you'd
rather see in office?!

If you care to promote scientific ideas and common sense into our legislature,
maybe you should start talking to Republicans.  The liberal Democrats in
Politics just prove time after time that they would prefer a "feel good"
program over scientific truth any day.