Federal McForestry

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Mon Mar 9 10:44:41 EST 1998

Joseph Zorzin wrote:

> Blacks were slaves for centuries. The white race will NEVER be able to
> make up for that..

Why should we?  Blacks were enslaved by their fellow blacks, and sold to
yankee ships masters for transport to the US.  Evidence?  They are still
doing it, only the Yankees have opted out of the trade, now it is a
local industry.

Women were not oppressed slave for centuries. They
> were no more oppressed that men, working in the fields and factories.

No more oppressed, hmm, just chatel to there husbands, fathers, what
ever, doomed to not own property, no vote, subject to the masters
wishes.  Sounds like slavery to me.

A little sexism here, Joe?

--
Don Staples