[Fwd: sources of Calif. forestry laws, rules]

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Mon Mar 9 20:18:14 EST 1998

This message was emailed to me by Larry from California, showing just
how advanced that state is with it's forestry laws!

In my state, with the only forestry web site, which SHOULD have been put
up by the DEM, I already have some similar stuff and more to come- in my
role as the "free" extension forester; not costing the taxpayers of
Taxachusetts a penny. The DEM with it's several million dollar budget
couldn't afford to do it, it took this wealthy private sector forester
to show the way, with the vast resources at my disposal.

Der Forestmeister