Group Appreciation

BACKCUT backcut at aol.com
Fri Mar 13 11:26:03 EST 1998

Someone wrote about loggers not knowing anything about Forestry!!!  This person
needs to get his head out of the Sierra Club etc...'s back pocket.  It may be
nice to think so over highly of ones abilities or supposed knowledge.  This
person would make a "good" military officer with that kind of attitude.  I have
met many like him, over the years, and every one of them were good in the
office but were lost in the "REAL WORLD".  Most loggers are the more
environmentally concerned than most ECO-NUTS.  Sorry about this post, but I
just take a little aversion to having someone trying to slap me in the face.