coniferous prices

Jostnix jostnix at aol.com
Fri Mar 13 10:52:27 EST 1998

, "Alberto" <apardo at udc.es> writes:

>I need to know the coniferous and leafy forest prices now and their
>evolutin in the last twenty five years.

In the Southern United States pine prices have increased from $100 to $120/mbf
sawlog prices - $10 paperwood prices in 1977 to $350 to $375/mbf - $32/cord
paperwood.  Looks like they have approximately tripled.

Mixed hardwood prices have increased from $60/mbf - $4/cord in 1977 to $120/mbf
- $25/cord in 1997....You do the math.

Hope this helps...

Steve Nix

      )(