Federal Programs

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Mon Mar 23 15:55:21 EST 1998

Brother, thats what I like about the south!  In my part of the world
terrain is flat, streams maybe, uniform stands, unless butchered by the
last one, and easy to cruise, if you ignore the hogs, snakes, ticks, red
bugs, mosquitoes, buffaloe knats, and all the plants that stick or
poison you.

A good southern Texas plan would take a day and a half at most, usually
a day if decent photograph is available (and usually is, we get good
coverage).  $4 to $5 an acre  is good money on a cruise down here.

--
Don Staples
UIN 4653335