MA extension forester goes to Japan

Jostnix jostnix at aol.com
Tue Mar 24 11:26:21 EST 1998

Great post Forestmeister!

I too wonder why this is the case, especially if he is not doing his damdest to
speak at home to people that are picking up the tab.  And I have an idea for a
contest.  Lets nominate govt. and association types for the "failure to
communicate" award.

We can have a vote at some time in the future and offer all to step up and
defend themselves...which they can't do because they won the "failure to
communicate" award.  Joe's nomination has just taken the lead in early polling.

Steve

      )(
    ))}{((
``````) (___©______John Stephen Nix