Federal Programs

LRLake lrlake at aol.com
Tue Mar 24 18:00:14 EST 1998

Joe,

If any upstanding Yankee forester can't sell the obvious advantage you outline,
below... I don't think there are any government foresters or others that can
make the case for you.  You don't need licensing or more "sincere" state
foresters, you need a partner and an agressive campaign to enlist all the
owners for 10% of the difference of the current tax bite!

Larry

Lawrence Lake, RPF
Redding, CA