MA extension forester goes to Japan

Larry Caldwell larryc at teleport.com
Tue Mar 24 16:58:40 EST 1998

In article <3517B521.9E10A1C4 at forestmeister.com>,

> 	David Kittredge, associate professor of Forestry, was the invited

[ ... ]

> Sapporo, Kittredge also met with UMass students who are currently
> participating in the new Short Term Exchange Program with Hokkaido
> University.

If this guy is from UMass, what do you expect?  UMass has produced
some of the finest weirdos of our modern age, like the Doctress
Neutopia (AKA Libby's New-Age Labia).  What is a forester doing
working for *them* anyway?  I thought they only gave degrees in
things like Futureology and Victim Studies.

Do they really have a School of Forestry?  Sorry if I'm badmouthing your
alma mater, but a couple years ago I killfiled the entire UMass site
because there was so much idiocy being posted from there.

-- Larry