MA extension forester goes to Japan

JimiFromMI jimifrommi at aol.com
Fri Mar 27 10:29:37 EST 1998

Hey, this is Massa2shits (insult thrown at politians, only) and Japan, perhaps
the largest raw log purchaser in the world.

Prediction:  MA will be sending a bunch of logs (below wholesale, of course) to
Japan in the very near future.

Japan has been very successful in protecting their own Green natural resources.
 I doubt some desk-guy from MA will be educating them much -- except on how
easy it will be to  take advantage of our politians (and therefore, US).  Who
knows, maybe the competition (among buyers) will be beneficial to the tax
payers; I doubt it, though.

Regards.