EARTHDANCE: Living Systems in Evolution by Elisabet Sahtouris

BACKCUT backcut at
Sun Mar 29 11:13:46 EST 1998

It is presumptive of all of you to think that us lowly Forestry Technicians
don't  know "anything"!!!  I think all of you need to get off of your
self-perpetuated glass pedestals and get out here where the "Real World" of
Forestry is at.  And people withing our Forestry Community wonder why there is
the "Us vs. Them" friction.  Talk is cheap folks!!!  Get out here and start
sweating and get your non-calused hands dirty with those of us who know and
understand perfectly well  what Forestry and Enviromentalism is all about.