EARTHDANCE: Living Systems in Evolution by Elisabet Sahtouris

BACKCUT backcut at aol.com
Mon Mar 30 21:52:10 EST 1998

It is nice to know that there are other Techs out there!!!  Most of the
"Professionals" realize what we do and appreciate it.  I apologize for losing
my temper.  It doesn't happen very often.  A small list of injuries that were
incurred while doing Tech work:  Pulled muscles, severe muscle spasms, chipped
bone in thumb, chipped bone in ankle, broken fingers, broken ribs, several
concussions, 3 compressed vertebrae in lower back, burns, minor and severe
cuts.  This is just to mention some of them.  These were all in the line of
duty.  Doing what I really love to do, taking care of our forests.  I am a doer
and not a klutz.  When you "DO", every day, accidents do happen.  Several years
ago, I went back to Washington and visited a plantation that I planted in
1972-73.  The trees are over 50 ft. tall and are beautiful.  Has it been worth
it?  Even with all of the aches and pains, I can definitely say "YES"!  Carl
Smith---Forestry Technician and proud of it!!!