American Chestnut

Karl Davies kdavies at
Fri May 1 19:20:50 EST 1998

The American Chestnut Foundation is a great resource, and they have back
issues oftheir journal online at their website.  You might also check out
the Northern Nut Growers Association at,
particularly their list of state NGA's.  Michigan and many other states
have very active groups with some very knowledgeable people.  As I recall,
Ken Asmus of Oikos Tree Crops Nursery in Kalamazoo knows a lot about
American Chestnut, also Dennis Fullbright at Michigan State.

Karl Davies

PS:  I assume jimifrommi means you're from Michigan.