American Chestnut

Karl Davies kdavies at igc.apc.org
Fri May 1 19:20:50 EST 1998

The American Chestnut Foundation is a great resource, and they have back
issues oftheir journal online at their website.  You might also check out
the Northern Nut Growers Association at http://www.icserv.com/nnga,
particularly their list of state NGA's.  Michigan and many other states
have very active groups with some very knowledgeable people.  As I recall,
Ken Asmus of Oikos Tree Crops Nursery in Kalamazoo knows a lot about
American Chestnut, also Dennis Fullbright at Michigan State.

Karl Davies

PS:  I assume jimifrommi means you're from Michigan.