NEL-SPOT "007" Color Marking Pistol???

BACKCUT backcut at aol.com
Fri May 8 08:33:55 EST 1998

While marking timber in the swamps/bayous of East Texas, I found that
aggressive Cotton Mouthed Moccassins don't care for a stream of blue paint in
their eyes.  They would turn and go the other way. I don't recommend this
method for hunting snakes but in an emergency situation, it is better than
getting bitten and it worked for me more than once.  With the paint balls, you
have just limited your defenses, the others being a machete, x-ray vision (to
see thru the undergrowth) and speed/agility on your part.  One more tip from an
"Old Technician" that isn't in the "Book".