GET ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY PRODUCTS

Mike Miller babaman at worldnet.att.net
Sun May 31 22:51:07 EST 1998

* Clean Up Your Home.

The really scary news is that our home is where we can get the greatest

exposure to toxic substances. The average home today contains more
chemicals

than were found in a typical chemistry lab at the turn of the century.

The EPA reported that toxic chemicals found in every home (from cleaning

products to personal care products) are three times more likely to cause

cancer than outside airborne pollutants.

Hazardous and toxic chemical concentrations 2-5 times higher than
outdoors are

found in the typical American home.

A report by the Consumer Product Safety Commission on chemicals commonly
found

in homes identified 150 that had been linked to allergies, birth
defects,

cancer, psychological abnormalities, as well as a weakened immune
system.

Ever notice the strong smell when you walk down the soap isle at the
grocery

store? Formaldehyde and other chemicals can leak from containers. This
is

commonly referred to as "outgasing"

Do you know that Tide is the #1 pollutant of the environment among
household

cleaners? The toxic products many use at home ultimately end up back in
the

environment. Each day, Americans pour more than 32 million pounds of

household cleaning products down the drain.

ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY

This company will not put a product on the market that is not friendly
to the

environment. This means no phosphates, ammonia, chlorine, formaldehyde,
etc.

Can you believe this company’s Tub n Tile cleaner, with no chemicals,
outperforms

Tilex and Lime Away without requiring rubber gloves or ventilation? We
have

it!

>> A recent study revealed that a typical household can reduce the cancer

causing agents (carcinogens) in their home by up to 55% by purchasing

environmentally safe products.

>> Proctor & Gamble killed 100-200,00 animals yearly testing their products.

This company. does no animal testing and has been recognized by PETA and

awarded with the Personal Care with Principle Award by the National
Anti-

Vivisection Society. If you would like to be refered to the best source
of

environmentally friendly products. These products are highly
concentrated to

cost less per use. They are packaged in recyclable containers and all
come with

a 30 day 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Please e-mail me and put

"green" in the subject field.  babaman at worldnet.att.net

Mike Miller