sucks big time, pretentious jerks, with exceptions <G>

KMorrisD kmorrisd at
Fri Nov 6 18:15:48 EST 1998

Don Staples <dstaples at> wrote:

>Actually, I am in a discussion with the next Pres
>of the SAF about why I dropped my membership after 25 years (15 years
>ago), and part of it is a discussion of the Cannon of Ethics of the SAF
>and the change in those ethics in the 70's.  Seems like the old ethics
>had a lot to do with supporting the profession, fair pay for all
>concerned, etc, now it is "loyalty to your employer" and "protect your

Don, I'm still subscribed to saf-news and saw your post. It was right on
target. I was looking forward to seeing some responses from `the leadership`.
But it sounds like they've decided to not do it online. Too hot for them?

Karl Davies