sucks big time, pretentious jerks, with exceptions <G>

Joseph Zorzin redoak at
Tue Nov 10 05:11:15 EST 1998

Susan112 wrote:
> I did similar to Joe, subscribed for awhile, got bored listening to them be too
> big for their britches and then unsubscribed..and I'm a member!
> Susan

I've been told that the Texas Ranger, Don Staples, is stiring up a whole
lot boat rocking in And that his messages have gotten other
unterforesters to speak up. Go for it Don! I may even have to sign up
again just to watch the show.

You can see a picture of Don in full revolutionary mode, fully armed, at, and ready to take on all those
bloated wind bags at SAF.

Joe Zorzin, Professional Mud Forester
z-mail, list server, for the Massachusetts forestry revolution of '98
read about it at