saf.news sucks big time, pretentious jerks, with exceptions <G>

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Tue Nov 10 05:11:15 EST 1998

Susan112 wrote:

> I did similar to Joe, subscribed for awhile, got bored listening to them be too
> big for their britches and then unsubscribed..and I'm a member!
>
> Susan

I've been told that the Texas Ranger, Don Staples, is stiring up a whole
lot boat rocking in saf.news. And that his messages have gotten other
unterforesters to speak up. Go for it Don! I may even have to sign up
again just to watch the show.

You can see a picture of Don in full revolutionary mode, fully armed, at
http://forestmeister.com/Staples.jpg, and ready to take on all those
bloated wind bags at SAF.

--
Joe Zorzin, Professional Mud Forester