more Christians, straw houses

Smokey Behr SmokeyBehr at alt.net
Tue Nov 10 01:30:31 EST 1998

On Sun, 08 Nov 1998 19:14:17 GMT, larryc at teleport.com (Larry Caldwell)
in message# <MPG.10af8da3738df710989b8b at news.teleport.com> scribbled
44 lines on the chalkboard in the alt.forestry:

>On a related note, the voters of California made the sale of horsemeat
>illegal at the last election.  I don't know what they think fido and
>fluffy are going to do for a meal.  If you really want to feed starving
>humanity, poison all the dogs and cats.
>
>It has gotten to the point that the urban population knows even less
>about agriculture than they do about forestry.  When their grandparents
>left the farm, industrial agriculture didn't exist.

Actually, Prop. 6 was about horsemeat for HUMAN consumption... Fido
and Fluffy will still be eating horsemeat...

--
Doktor Smokey Behr, MHM21x12 WSD#16 Smeeter#8 ACC#288305 APTE#T144
SP(UTU)M Unit 451, Arson, Flame, and (mail)Bomb Investigation Team
unit451 at hotmail.com
AIM:SmokyBehr1     ICQ:6450219
SmokeyBehr on dal.net:
Founder: #cabodreamin  SOP:#meow_empire, #weaselbites
AOP:#flonkers, #dillon
Spammers killed to date: 31
Pursuant to 47 USC, unsolicited e-mail sent to these addresses is subject
to an archival fee of not less than $500 U.S. per copy. E-mail recieved
after any receipt of this notice implies acceptance of these terms. A
copy of the specific law regarding this activity may be found at
HTTP://WWW.LAW.CORNELL.EDU/uscode/47/227.shtml
Fight SPAM! Join CAUCE! http://www.cauce.org
"Never send a ferret to do a weasel's job." - Louie the Lizard
Long Live the #Meow_Empire on irc.dal.net. Death to HFWeenies
"A Brimful of Asha on the 45"

----- Begin Geek Code Block Version 3.1 -----
GAT S:++ A C+++ ?U P L ?E W++ N*+++ !O K w--- o-- m---- ?v
PS+ PE++ Y+ PGP+ T+ 5+++ X++ R TV+++ B+ DI++++ D+ G E*+ H+.5
R++ Z++++
----- END GEEK CODE BLOCK -----