saf.news sucks big time, pretentious jerks, with exceptions <G>

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Tue Nov 10 11:29:24 EST 1998

Joseph Zorzin wrote:

> Susan112 wrote:
> >
> > I did similar to Joe, subscribed for awhile, got bored listening to them be too
> > big for their britches and then unsubscribed..and I'm a member!
> >
> > Susan
> >

> I've been told that the Texas Ranger, Don Staples, is stiring up a whole
> lot boat rocking in saf.news. And that his messages have gotten other
> unterforesters to speak up. Go for it Don! I may even have to sign up
> again just to watch the show.
>
> You can see a picture of Don in full revolutionary mode, fully armed, at
> http://forestmeister.com/Staples.jpg, and ready to take on all those
> bloated wind bags at SAF.

Uh, did I mention that photo was copywrited?

Any way, there has been a good deal of discussion of the SAF list
server, pertaining to why some have dropped their membership, intent of
the SAF in the affairs of forestry, and many other nuggets.  Much of it
is the Journal on the web, but some one seems to have stirred up a minor
honets nest and some common folk have been posting.
--
Don Staples
UIN 4653335

<< "Yes, the president should resign. He has lied to the American
people, time and time again, and betrayed their trust.  Since he has
admitted guilt, there is no reason to put the American people through
an impeachment.  He will serve absolutely no purpose in finishing out
his term, the only possible solution is for the president to save some
dignity and resign.">>

 - 12th Congressional District Hopeful William Jefferson Clinton, during
 the Nixon investigations in 1972.