flodding in Central America

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Tue Nov 17 04:58:11 EST 1998

schumine at ix.netcom.com wrote:

> Of coarse most of those hillsides were cleared to grow food or raise cattle to
> meet basic needs that most americans take for granted.  But I guess that is
> what these "informed" newsgroups are for.

So what's your point? If clearing the hillsides will cause thousands to
die from mudslides (all poor people too); then perhaps they should find
other land to grow food; like those humongous estates of the ultra rich
and THEIR golf courses. Or maybe the rubber and/or tea plantations owned
by the rich to grow stuff to export to build more mansions and buy
Mercedes.

Joe Zorzin