Students for Forestry Awareness

Diana paisa at direct.ca
Thu Nov 19 03:33:16 EST 1998

This is an invitation to all interested parties who will be in Vancouver
British Columbia next week to an exciting debate being held at the
University of British Columbia on:

November 26 1998
12:30pm-2:30 pm
Forest Sciences Center- Rm. 1005

The topic is Community Forestry, as it applies to the recent changes in BC's
forest tenure system.

Our featured speakers are:
Ms. Cheri Burda
Senior Researcher Eco-Research Chair

Dr.David Haley
Professor, UBC Forest Economics, Forest Policy Analysis
on the advisory committee for the Community Forest Pilot Project

Ms. Laurie Vaughn
President, Yun Ka Whu'ten Holdings Ltd.
on the advisory committee for the Community Forest Pilot Project

Mr. Paul M. Banks
Moderator for our event
Central Coast Consulting

If I have peaked your interest for this event please visit our web site:
http://www.forestry.ubc.ca/aande/sfaevnt.html
for full details.

Thank you for your time and hope to see you there

Diana Ospina
SFA