US prices for logs

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Tue Nov 17 16:48:58 EST 1998

Vince wrote:

> Thanks for this response.  To have a good comparison could you give me
> the price "road side per cubic meters".  Here we have about 32.00
> canadian dollards per cubic meters, road side, in logs of 8 feet

That may be pulp wood here in the south, and we are around $19.90 US per
cubic meter, stumpage , $27.00 US at the mill for soutern yellow pine.
(This depends if I did my conversion correctly, have a problem with
cubic meters.)
--
Don Staples
UIN 4653335

<< "Yes, the president should resign. He has lied to the American
people, time and time again, and betrayed their trust.  Since he has
admitted guilt, there is no reason to put the American people through
an impeachment.  He will serve absolutely no purpose in finishing out
his term, the only possible solution is for the president to save some
dignity and resign.">>

 - 12th Congressional District Hopeful William Jefferson Clinton, during
 the Nixon investigations in 1972.