flodding in Central America

flyinrock at my-dejanews.com flyinrock at my-dejanews.com
Sat Nov 21 07:49:35 EST 1998

Joe you really have your head up your ass with some of your comments. It
would appear you have never been outside the USA to see what the rest of the
world is up to. I'm on company hold to go fly relief in Central America with
a Huey. I have been spraying clear cuts in the PNW and have some idea of
forestry stuff as well as extensive experience in 3rd world countries. Your
blaming a few for the ills of many just doesn't ring true and smacks of
ignorance. With that, I'll close my conservative comments. -- Rocky Kemp --