flodding in Central America

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Sun Nov 22 05:59:29 EST 1998

flyinrock at my-dejanews.com wrote:

> There is little point in even attempting to carry on a discussion with you
> with your mind set. The world is the way it is. If you want to change it, I
> suggest you head down to Central or South America and take your best shot. As
> for me being Mr. Smart Ass with a right wing mouth, at least I HAVE BEEN
> THERE TO SEE FIRST HAND. I don't see any point in carrying this any further
> with someone who just doesn't get it.

Since you aren't able to explain to us what actually happened there,
they YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THERE. I waiting to get it after you
give a detailed ecological explanation of the flooding and the land
ownership patterns, and who made the decisions over land use. The world
is waiting for you answers, not your snide remarks about me.

Joe Zorzin