flodding in Central America

flyinrock at my-dejanews.com flyinrock at my-dejanews.com
Sat Nov 21 22:37:48 EST 1998

There is little point in even attempting to carry on a discussion with you
with your mind set. The world is the way it is. If you want to change it, I
suggest you head down to Central or South America and take your best shot. As
for me being Mr. Smart Ass with a right wing mouth, at least I HAVE BEEN
THERE TO SEE FIRST HAND. I don't see any point in carrying this any further
with someone who just doesn't get it. In article
<3656ECC4.385EB48 at forestmeister.com>,  Joseph Zorzin