Can US forestry mop up all US CO2 emissions?

Gnome 11 thopkins at thopkins.demon.co.uk
Wed Nov 25 05:46:53 EST 1998

The extract below appeared in the news group uk.environment.

Can any US foresters throw any light on this one, please. I wrote to the
uk.environment group and said I would put the question to
bionet.agroforestry as it's full of US forestry professionals.

>I wish I could remember more of the details, but I read the other day
>that the US has determined that it reclaims virtually all of the
>carbon dioxide it produces via forestry growth.

Thanks in advance.

--
Gnome 11
Somewhere in the UK.