save the trees! - headwaters forest pic

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Wed Nov 25 22:39:44 EST 1998

Don Baccus wrote:

> In article <365C888E.1B84340E at forestmeister.com>,
> Joseph Zorzin  <redoak at forestmeister.com> wrote:

> >> That's a snide remark, related, I presume, to the unfortunate death of David
> >> "Gypsy" Chain.  His death, of course, was not the fault of PALCO, but due to
> >> his own choices.
>
> My Unix shell machine killed my connection to the newserver
> before I could respond to Andrew's post, but my comment was
> meant to be taken literally.  I don't know who Chain is, nor
> that he'd died - did this take place when I was out of town
> from August 9th to mid-October?

You missed a good debate that would have been right up your alley.  Deja
it and come up to speed.  But, I still say let Chain rest, he is not,
nor should be, part of any campaign.
--
Don Staples
UIN 4653335

<< "Yes, the president should resign. He has lied to the American
people, time and time again, and betrayed their trust.  Since he has
admitted guilt, there is no reason to put the American people through
an impeachment.  He will serve absolutely no purpose in finishing out
his term, the only possible solution is for the president to save some
dignity and resign.">>

 - 12th Congressional District Hopeful William Jefferson Clinton, during
 the Nixon investigations in 1972.