New Poll Shows 69% of Americans Want to End Logging on Public Lands

Joseph Zorzin redoak at
Thu Oct 1 15:26:46 EST 1998

Larry Caldwell wrote:
> In article <36139B5F.FFD9D13E at>, rootsman at
> says...
> > Zero cut is about ending logging on public lands.
> Out of curiosity, if you end logging, what are you going to do with all
> the trees?
> -- Larry

Larry, Larry, Larry.... you can't be serious. I KNOW you're smarter than
that. <G>

Joseph Zorzin, Yankee Forestmeister
"The first forestry web page in  Massachusetts."
"In wildness is the preservation of the world."
Henry David Thoreau
forestry newsgroups are found at bionet.agroforestry and alt.forestry,
the coolest places on the planet for forestry discussion, where the
"cutting edge foresters" hang out