Amos Keppler's religion

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Fri Oct 2 17:41:59 EST 1998

Larry Caldwell wrote:

> In article <6un0o9$ri0 at news.snowcrest.net>, arne at snowcrest.net says...
>
> > You obviously didn't read his home page.....frankly druids scare me more
> > than born-again Christians!
>
> The neopagan movement is certainly making it interesting to grow trees
> any more.  With the ballot measure to ban clearcutting in Oregon, we're
> getting lots of people saying that forests are sacred.  Now, I think
> forests are fine things well worth preserving, but I don't think they are
> sacred.
>
> -- Larry

Larry, what some people can't comprehend is that you can have your cake
and eat it too.

I consider forests sacred, but I also like to sell timber; so I
apologize to the trees that I mark for sale, explaining that it's for a
good cause. <G>

--

Joseph Zorzin, Yankee Forestmeister
http://forestmeister.com