the state of Mass. goes into siege mode!

KMorrisD kmorrisd at
Sun Oct 4 18:39:01 EST 1998

Joseph Zorzin <redoak at> wrote:

>So, now, Karl and I have been locked out of the state's email system-
>our messages do not get passed the state's net server's "postmaster".

Joe and I joke about storming `The Castle` as in Kafka's novel of that name
about the nightmare of bureaucracy.  Now it seems they've pulled up the
drawbridge. <G>

>will need support from the forestry cyber community on this. They can't
>lock all of you out.

Joe, how about a `Green Badge of Honor` for all those who manage to get locked
out?  You know, something nice to hang on the wall along with all your other
credentials. <G>