Forest Focus - October 5, 1998

Larry Harrell fotoware at
Mon Oct 5 22:41:55 EST 1998

Western Ancient Forest Campaign <wafcdc at> wrote in article
<APC&1'0'80ab2659'773 at>...
> NEW STUDENT NEWS:  The National Environmental Wire for
> Students (NEWS) has just been created to educate and train young
> voters on campuses across the country.

This is an effort to brainwash young minds into "preservationism". While I
was working for the Placerville Ranger District of the Eldorado Nat'l
Forest in California, foresters took the local school taechers out on an
educational field trip showing them "new forestry" in action. The trip was
a total success, opening the eyes of the people who teach our children.
This is where the "missionary work" should really begin!

A well-balanced view of our forests needs to be taught in our schools.
       Larry Harrell Fotoware
Making software out of Fotos for over five years now
New!  Downloadable demo available at
Check out my web site at
                        ICQ #14313383