WALL: Time tells of the Headwaters tragedy

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Tue Oct 6 01:09:40 EST 1998

Joe, stop and ask yourself who has been hammering the news groups,
California news papers, protests, flyers, etc, with outragious claims of
homicide, logger kills protestor, the logger aimed at the protestor,
outragious claims about the Chain Family, ad infinitum.  Then tell us
about sensitivity.

I know Chains family here in Texas, and while he may not have been the
brightest bulb in the box, the family is pretty solid common folk.  He
was led to his death by an ideal unsupported by experience, knowledge,
or comprehension, a lemming  with the masses.  Now they would use his
death as part of their campaign.  Cold, heartless bastards.

Let Chain rest.

--
Don Staples

For information on agroforesty, forestry, and the environment
in general, view the news groups bionet.agroforestry, and alt.forestry.

<< "Yes, the president should resign. He has lied to the American
people,
 time and time again, and betrayed their trust.  Since he has
 admitted guilt, there is no reason to put the American people through
 an impeachment.  He will serve absolutely no purpose in finishing out
 his term, the only possible solution is for the president to save some
 dignity and resign.">>

 - 12th Congressional District Hopeful William Jefferson Clinton, during
 the Nixon investigations in 1972.