Dear Forester Staples

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Tue Oct 6 00:22:19 EST 1998

Joseph Zorzin wrote:

> Enviro Flyhigh wrote:
> >
> > Don Staples wrote:
> >
> > > Hi, John, GEE, I hope I pass the test.  In reply, I only have one
> > > question for you.  What do you do to support your computer habit?
> > >

> > > Making decisions based on tree biology.
> >
> > I find your replies enjoyable.  However, try it again and get it right this
> > time.  If you can.
> >

> Don's from Texas; where they have that hilarious cowpoke humor. Ya gotta
> ask foresters from the intellectual states on the coasts- where some are
> actually infected by environmentalism. <G>

Naw, Joe, get some of that incredible loco weed this endocarp case is
smoking.
--
Don Staples

For information on agroforesty, forestry, and the environment
in general, view the news groups bionet.agroforestry, and alt.forestry.

<< "Yes, the president should resign. He has lied to the American
people,
 time and time again, and betrayed their trust.  Since he has
 admitted guilt, there is no reason to put the American people through
 an impeachment.  He will serve absolutely no purpose in finishing out
 his term, the only possible solution is for the president to save some
 dignity and resign.">>

 - 12th Congressional District Hopeful William Jefferson Clinton, during
 the Nixon investigations in 1972.