WALL: Time tells of the Headwaters tragedy

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Tue Oct 6 13:55:26 EST 1998

Don Staples wrote:

> << "Yes, the president should resign. He has lied to the American
> people, time and time again, and betrayed their trust.  Since he has
> admitted guilt, there is no reason to put the American people through
> an impeachment.  He will serve absolutely no purpose in finishing out
> his term, the only possible solution is for the president to save some
> dignity and resign.">>
>
>  - 12th Congressional District Hopeful William Jefferson Clinton, during
>  the Nixon investigations in 1972.

Or better yet, he should go through with the impeachment proceedings to
show how foolish the Republican henchmen are that they would force the
country to go through this over Clinton's personal perversities that
have nothing to do with national policy. This is similar to the Spanish
inquisition and the witch trials with the same phony Puritans in charge;
who have their own disgusting behaviors, like downsizing the American
middle class for the benefit of those already wealthy and their flunkies
in Congress.

I'll have to repeat my statement every time I see the above, or maybe
I'll just put the entire above message including Don Staple's quote in
my signature.

Two can play at this game. <G>

JZ