WALL: Time tells of the Headwaters tragedy

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Tue Oct 6 14:45:04 EST 1998

Don Staples wrote:
> Joseph Zorzin wrote:
> >
> > Two can play at this game. <G>
> >
> > JZ
> Now that the House Select Committee has adopted the Democratic
> investigative procedure (developed for the 1972 Nixon investigations) to
> investigate a Democratic President, the guote becomes even more
> poignant.   After all, since William Jefferson Clinton said it, it must
> be true, right?

You fail to see the distinction between lying about serious national
polices and lying about getting oral sex. It amazes me how Puritans
confuse the two. <G>

> --
> Don Staples
> UIN 4653335
> Web Offerings:  http://www.livingston.net/dstaples/
> << "Yes, the president should resign. He has lied to the American
> people, time and time again, and betrayed their trust.  Since he has
> admitted guilt, there is no reason to put the American people through
> an impeachment.  He will serve absolutely no purpose in finishing out
> his term, the only possible solution is for the president to save some
> dignity and resign.">>
>  - 12th Congressional District Hopeful William Jefferson Clinton, during
>  the Nixon investigations in 1972.

Joseph Zorzin, Yankee Forestmeister,
author of the famous "Z-letter"
"The first forestry web page in  Massachusetts."
"In wildness is the preservation of the world."
Henry David Thoreau
forestry newsgroups are found at bionet.agroforestry and alt.forestry,
the coolest places on the planet for forestry discussion, where the
"cutting edge foresters" hang out