censorship in Massachusetts

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Tue Oct 6 23:07:55 EST 1998

Joseph Zorzin wrote:

> Karl Davies and I and a few others have been locked out of the entire
> state of Mass. email system that controls all email sent to all state
> agencies and all state politicians.

Joe, perhaps time to move to a new level, ACLU comes to mind.
--
Don Staples

For information on agroforesty, forestry, and the environment
in general, view the news groups bionet.agroforestry, and alt.forestry.

<< "Yes, the president should resign. He has lied to the American
people,
 time and time again, and betrayed their trust.  Since he has
 admitted guilt, there is no reason to put the American people through
 an impeachment.  He will serve absolutely no purpose in finishing out
 his term, the only possible solution is for the president to save some
 dignity and resign.">>

 - 12th Congressional District Hopeful William Jefferson Clinton, during
 the Nixon investigations in 1972.