Trying

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Thu Oct 8 13:24:59 EST 1998

Kuhelika wrote:

> I am trying if I can get access to this group

You got it. You have arrived at the cyberforest, where the coolest
foresters hang out. <G>

--

Joseph Zorzin, Yankee Forestmeister,
author of the revolutionary "Z-letter"
forestry newsgroups are found at bionet.agroforestry
and alt.forestry, the coolest places on the planet for
forestry discussion, where the "cutting edge foresters"
hang out, the sexiest foresters on planet Earth
Stay tuned for the "Massachusetts Association of
Online Forestry Leaders List Server", soon to be released