average homes per average acre of forest harvest?

Warren Lang wslang2 at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 8 19:13:38 EST 1998

Uh, I'm as unqualified as anyone to answer this, but it's probably time
for me to stick my neck out again so Joseph can bite it off.

The questions imply a static model. Forestry, as I understand it,
involves an attempt to understand a dynamic system. Volume growth per
period per area, etc. Also an attempt to reconcile competing interests.

Any figure that omitted the time period per acre would be worthless, as
it implies once the forest is harvested, it will never be of any use
again.