average homes per average acre of forest harvest?

zswatson at my-dejanews.com zswatson at my-dejanews.com
Fri Oct 9 11:32:20 EST 1998

Hello^3,

This helps a lot!
It is exactly the sort of information I'm looking for.

(Thanks for pointing out that time is important in the
calculations also.)

Anyone have similar figures for their part of the country,
or know where I could look it up?

Since I'm in California,
I'd especially like to get some ball park figures for
California and the Western US.

Thanks again,
John