Straw as alternative fiber source

Lisa Verkley lverkley at baynet.net
Fri Oct 9 19:58:31 EST 1998

Hello everyone.
I've been a lurker on and off for a while, but now I think there may be
some one out there with some information for me.   I am writing my
Forestry undergraduate thesis on the use of straw as a alternative fiber
source.  I have yet to narrow down my focus, other than the fact I want
to look at the production of fiberboard, and possibly attempt to answer
the question "Is it profitable?"
If anyone has any information for me, please respond here, or e-mail me
privately.  I am interested in ANY information and opinions.

Lisa
Thunder Bay, ON
lverkley at baynet.net