The Truth About "Green Wood" - Statement by Maine Green Party to Certification Board

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Sat Oct 10 18:14:06 EST 1998

Ted Kegebein wrote:

> Ted Kegebein
> South Georgian
> http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Senate/1389

--

Checked out your web site and from there I quote the following-
---------------------
"I urge that all of the citizens of Georgia vote NO to Amendment #1 on
the November ballot. This amendment would double the transfer fee
charged when real estate is sold in the state of Georgia. These funds
supposedly would be spent to buy more land for the state. Why does the
state need more land? As most of us know most of the money would be
spent on the bureaucratic burros who would have more power (money) to
enhance their fiefdooms."

Glad to see you have the proper attitude toward them dam burros, Ted.
<G>
http://forestmeister.com
"The first forestry web page in  Massachusetts."