Super Trees

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Sun Oct 11 11:55:56 EST 1998


Ted Kegebein wrote:
> 
> I disagree, Joseph.
> 
> Anything that is water soluble should indeed be "sucked" up into a tree.
> Eat enough Nitrogen and it will kill you---it is "toxic" to human, but
> trees love the stuff.

It depends on what kind of stuff is in the ground and how it got there.
If it's some kind of toxic waste site, the stuff might be buried several
feet or in some kind of containers. Heavy metal toxins aren't going to
be water soluble. And even if there are, they aren't going to vaporize
into the air, and if they did... ad infinitum.



More information about the Ag-forst mailing list