Dear Forester Staples

Thomas Kellar tkellar at FSP.FSP.COM
Sun Oct 11 12:28:57 EST 1998

[..]
> Looks like the gypsy moth and ourselves are exactly the same.  We just do a
> better job at it.  As for me I would rather be a man than a gypsy moth.
> Because unlike the gypsy moth who will eat till its food source is gone.
> Man recognizes the need to renew the resource.

You'd think that would be the case wouldn't you?  But with
examples like record oil consumption by the world's industrialized
nations with no plans at all for use of renewable energy
resources (especially in the USA) this is clearly not being
done. That is why we are doubly cursed: we recognize the problem but
like drug addicts, do nothing about it.

Thomas

--
Thomas Kellar   w8twk     Tkellar at fsp.com      http://www.fsp.com
    How can I wear the harness of toil, and sweat at the daily round,